Monday, August 5, 2013

Gone.

Sorry for anyone that does pay attention to my blog, I apologize for not being around for the past few weeks. I've been staying at my dad's place since July 17th! His house is out in the bum fuck of Egypt (excuse my French). I've just been enjoying the country while working at the same time. Some big news for you guys, I went blonde and I am loving it! And also in about a year I will be quitting my assistant manager job at Subway, and moving to Florida with my dad and my family for a few months, to see if I'd like to continue my life sown there or not. My only dilemma is that I will miss my mom dearly, and that she doesn't know my plans yet. But I am excited to quit my current job, that Ive had for the last like 5 years. I am excited to experience Florida for the first time, since a lot of my family goes there a lot/live there. Any who that is the scoop as of lately. If any of you live in Florida and have any tips to going there, or suggestion of places to visit just let me know! Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment