Friday, August 9, 2013

Vacation.

Well today starts my mini vacation. I haven't had a vacation since ive been with my ex, I took that mini vacation to go to his home town with him. I originally took this time off to go to the Summer Fest in Wisconsin, a hug music fest that starts to goes through Sunday, but Jason changed his mind, and for reasons I agree with. Too much money to drink, when we can just blow that money to drink in the comfort of whereever we want to drink! Haha.I didnt tell my boss that I'm not going anymore because I was worried she schedule me to work anyway, when I am going to enjoy this time off. So far my day consisted of sleeping in, drinking coffee, going on tumblr, listening to music, and now blogging. So relaxing :)
Some of the music I am listening to are my favorite songs of the moment. One is Holy Grail by Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake. So amazing, I suggest you check it out! Another is Sunny and 75 by Joe Nichols. Don't ask me how my playlist goes to hip-hop/rap/r&b to country, but it does, and I love it! Well I hope you all have an amazing Friday, I know I'll have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment