Today is technically my Sunday. I'll be spending it getting things done like cleaning, painting my toes, room cleaning, and exercising.
Today is the first of July and marks the beginning of kicking my plateau of my body to the curb. What I mean is since the beginning of the year I got a gym pass to my local YMCA and I've been on and off working out and trying to stick to healthy eating. I lost weight and now my body is at a plateau (where it is now used to my healthier lifestyle so no more progress is happening) so I've gotta kick it up a notch and be more strict. I'm doing it with my boss so maybe a partner in crime will help me as well. I have hanging up a shirt and a pair of jeans I'd like to fit into after I lose more weight for some motivation.
Let me know if you have any motivational tips, strategies, or apps you use, etc. Anything will help me! Have a good Monday all!
Monday, July 1, 2013
Last day off.
Labels:
cleaning,
exercise,
goal,
healthy,
help,
lifestyle,
monday,
motivation,
new start,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment